Take your wine with you for any occasion!
What if you could bring your wine with you without shoving it in between your seats or letting it roll around in your vehicle? We've never done that before really... Ok you got us, we’ve done this more times than we care to admit.
Next time you need to take a bottle of wine with you to see some friends, we've got you covered. And your wine for that matter. The J.W. Hulme single bottle wine tote safely transports your favorite bottle of wine wherever you may be going. Got a hot date? This full grain leather wine tote is guaranteed to impres. Get yours monogrammed for $10 to take it up a notch.
Full grain leather is considered the best grade leather available. So this wine tote will last forever. We're not the only ones that think so. See what bestleather.org has to say about it.
"While full-grain leather is more expensive than top grain leather or split leather, it is the highest quality leather that you can buy. It is functional and beautiful and provides great value for money due to its durability. If you’re looking for a product which will last you a lifetime and look better with each passing year, this is the type of leather you should select."
With all that in mind, here's a few reasons you should buy this single bottle wine tote today.
- Semi-naked, full grain leather creates it's own character over time. With each use it will develop a rich patina that will only enhance it's originality.
- This wine tote features acrylic fleece for extra insulation. It will protect your bottles so you can be sure to enjoy a glass when you reach your destination.
- Your friends will envy you. No really. When they see you pull this out of your car they won't be looking at the wine. The only thing on their minds is where you got your wine tote.
- You can have your wine bag personalized just for you with a monogrammed tag.
Today is a great day to step outside and enjoy a glass of wine. So dress to impress and pack your new wine tote. You just took your game to a whole new level.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.