Estimated Delivery Between - .
Selections Curated For You.
World Class Service.
No Hassle Returns, No Hidden Fees.
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The blank wall in a kitchen, living room or entertaining area is a canvass waiting to hold beautiful wine displays. Designed to mount direct to any wall surface with our proprietary anchor systems, the Vino Pins 2 Bottle Kit is a metal wine rack set that offers a stylish and minimalist approach to wine storage for both private and commercial collections of any size, in double-bottle depth style.
Named to FSR magazine's 2015 Buyer's Guide (Dec. 2015)
This is the only metal wine rack peg system that can mount direct to drywall, masonry or wood — no backer board needed. Sold Individually.
Vino Pins (Metal Wine Rack) Specifics:
- TRUSTED MOUNTING SYSTEM: This was the first wine rack peg system that allowed installation direct into any wall surface, even drywall. The Vino Series with Collars proprietary mounting system has a perfect satisfaction record for securely storing valuable wine bottles in drywall installations since product launch in 2015.
- THE NECK AND BASE ADVANTAGE: Our original design provides unique depressions that fit both the neck and a base of a wine bottle snuggly, offset for the perfect angle of storage. This patented design allows for more secure storage and an improved visual in your wine cellar.
- BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds 2 bottles (750 ml and 375 mL) with our patented label-forward design. Extension sets available to increase capacity up to three bottles per mounting point.
- SLEEK FINISHES, LIFETIME WARRANTY: Built with high-quality aluminum and backed by a lifetime warranty, Vino Pins 2-Bottle Kit is offered in four finish options — Anodized Black, Milled Aluminum, Gunmetal, and Golden Bronze.
- KEY FEATURES: This modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. The label-forward style creates a sleek, cohesive look, making it easy to organize the bottles in your collection. Use the included plotting guide and mounting hardware to ensure a smooth installation process.
The Vino Series uses the original “Vintage View” design that is subject to one or more US patents.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.